Sign in to follow this  

2009 One Industries RV Graphics help

Alright, so I want this kit for my 08 kx250f but on the oneindustries site it says the 08 kit includes "black backgrounds". I asked them if they could send me pictures of a 08 kit but they dont say much. I want to know what exactly the backgrounds look like and are they completely black or do they have white like in the picture. I cant find much information on this so I was wondering if any of you guys are familiar with this kit or know the answer to my questions?

Here is what I plan on doing: White front and rear fender and black side panels and shrouds.

Thanks to mxboy11 for the photoshop

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7785715#post7785715

So I got a email back from motoworldracing.com and they said that this is what the background will look like. Does this even seem possible? Would oneindustries just through some regular old backgrounds, that you can buy anywhere, with a graphics kit? I dont even think they match with this kit.

Here is the picture she sent me.

one-07-kawasaki-BG.jpg

no the will be the ones that were in the rv pic but most likely totally black. Just order it and if you dont like them you can always get pre prints or take them back.

This is the problem with Oneindustries And their graphic kits.90% of them don't come with the backgrounds.If your kit says it comes with them they will match your kit.

Yea.this is what the website says:

Kit includes: decals for the tank and shrouds, airbox, front & rear fender, swingarm, fork guards, black backgrounds and a two-tone Technogrip seat cover.

( numbers sold separately ).

I just assume the backgrounds have to match if it comes with the kit.

Thanks

This is the problem with Oneindustries And their graphic kits.90% of them don't come with the backgrounds.If your kit says it comes with them they will match your kit.

what companies graphics do come with plates???

I know ive never gotten a set with them

if you do plan on getting those graphics..update us with some pics..i was actually considering trying to get the 09 one industries graphic kit for an 08..