Sign in to follow this  

getting all my bikes ready for spring!

thought I'd just share a video I slapped together showing me firing up all my bikes, I haven't ridden in ages so yesterday I took them all out of the garage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMjYIJ4nkdM

I posted this in this section because the bikes are all hondas (well 3 of them are and one is a rip-off) and two of them are big-bores.... feel free to comment.

How is that CR500 to ride? I would imagine it's like getting shot out of a cannon! Nice video showing that you don't have to jump on the kickstarter to get it to fire. It's about technique, not strength.

How is that CR500 to ride? I would imagine it's like getting shot out of a cannon! Nice video showing that you don't have to jump on the kickstarter to get it to fire. It's about technique, not strength.

you know what? I've had it for a couple of months but haven't ridden it more than 500 meters because of my weak knee (it does take some muscle to kick, 50% muscle 50% technique) and the entire country have been covered in ice this year. but from that one ride I can tell you it behaves like the XR's big bully brother....