Sign in to follow this  

I raced against Knighter last weekend...

and it was my first enduro, needless to say our first test times tell a story. Knighter's first test time was 7mins 46 seconds and mine was 57mins 26seconds. Still it was nice to get my first event under my belt and to see the legend go past me like I was going backwards when he lapped me.:)

congrats on entering and finishing. pretty impressive to see that kind of talent huh. i competed in a triatholon that was won by a young, amateur lance armstrong and even 20 years ago as an amateur he was unbelievably fast. pretty humbling to watch someone that strong

Congrats on your finish! Guys like David Knight are simply phenomenal to mere mortals like myself and I mean that sincerely. Pretty cool when people at all skill levels can play in the same game with the Pros. This is something that makes off road racing very special.

how many people in other sports can say they got to race along side the legends of our time.. I surely couldn't go race Dale Earnhardt for the hell of it this weekend.. That is a great story.. Congrats on finishing your first race.