Early B-day present from the wife...new filter and levers

So I get home last night to find this sitting on my spot at the table...

IMG_5126.jpg

And this;

IMG_5129.jpg

And I'm thinking.....What did I do to deserve these?.....My wife had to remind me that my birthday is coming up, and she wanted to surprise me a little early:awww: . She's heard me talk about the Zeta pivot levers before, but has never ordered bike parts (Or any parts for that matter). I guess she spoke to my bro who directed her to wheeling cycle cuz that's where the levers came from(Thanks Forrest!).

The air filter is pretty trick looking as well. Have never used BMC before, but was surprised at the contents....2 year warranty card, foam seal (No more grease req'd:thumbsup: ) and even stickers (Stickers are cool). The top portion of the filter seems like it was dipped into some kind of hardened resin to make the seal. Seems really well made.

IMG_5128.jpg

Has anyone else used this brand before, and have any opinions?

IMG_5127.jpg

Anyhow...Just wanted to share my joy with the rest of you.

Cheers!?

Funny you mention the shoes. I've noticed recently that shoe expense is a static monthy amount, like food or hydro. I can't complain though....I put her through enough poop to justify the occasional set of high heels.

Funny you mention the shoes. I've noticed recently that shoe expense is a static monthy amount, like food or hydro. I can't complain though....I put her through enough poop to justify the occasional set of high heels.

? Same here. I can usually count 6 pairs of shoes where ever I am in the house... usually without turning my head. So far this month I've ordered about $1000 of stuff for my SM, so we're going clothes shopping this weekend.

Lord, beer me strength...