Speedo Drive Ratio

Does the 650's axle match the size for the 650L or 600?

If so you could probably use the speedo drive from one of them and just get the drive cable and your set!!

You could also get a trail tech speedo

I'm pretty sure that the axle diameters are different between the XR650L and XR650R front wheels. I don't know the measurements off the top of my head, but I think the XRR one is bigger.

I'm currently running a XR650R front wheel on my XR650L and my XR400R , all 3 axles are the same size.

Are you running the 650L axle in the 650R hub/bearings, or are you using the axle from the 650R wheel?

Yes..

I was almost sure they were different. ?

Back last year I was going to buy a set of forks off of an XRR and put them on my XRL, but when I researched it everything I could find said that an XRL wheel would not fit on XRR forks because the axle diameter is different.

I was almost sure they were different. :banghead:

Back last year I was going to buy a set of forks off of an XRR and put them on my XRL, but when I researched it everything I could find said that an XRL wheel would not fit on XRR forks because the axle diameter is different.

The front rotor of the XRL is bigger then the XR650R,400R.

I'm swapping the forks of my "L" for a set of XR400 , I'll have better forks and will be able to adjust comp and rebond and also will be able to swap the supermotard set up from the XR400R to the XR650L without any issue.?