Sign in to follow this  

Dealerships around Pittsburgh

Hello, do any of you happen to have any experience with any dealers around the area of Pittsburgh, PA? I am looking at WR250R's but REALLY like the TE610's because of their high quality parts but so hard to check them out. I was looking at Shulz cycle and Beaver Creek in Ohio, those are the only two I found on the website, hoping thats not it.

Did you purchase there? Are they pretty reputable? I try to do most maintence I can myself but id like some assurance if I need specialty work done. I heard that they do not have many floor models, did you order yours? Do they do financing at all?

Race Ready Cycles out of Dover, Oh is a small shop but good people with a couple of racers. This is where I bought my TE250 from. Beaver Creek has more racers and great phone help/service. They appear to have more knowledge of race set-ups and tips. There are two more in the Akron area that I used for prices only when I was Shopping.

i bought my te450 from there its a small shop he dosent stock many bikes but he has alot of parts and he knows what he is doing work wise he knows alot about the huskys and husky finances i think.

That not far from our cabin. I was looking for one in case of an oops! Do you know if they have dyno service and experience with PC EFI mapping??

I can't tell you if they do however they are great to work with. They (A.C.E.)

revalved my forks and shock. I was very happy with the results.

I feel sure they can help you.

That not far from our cabin. I was looking for one in case of an oops! Do you know if they have dyno service and experience with PC EFI mapping??
Where is your camp at?? I live only about 35 miles from Bottone's, excellent customer service and Harvey( owner of A.C.E. Suspension, and also the mechanic for Bottone's) knows exactly what to do to your suspension to get it in tune. They do not have a dyno but they can tune your EFI with some base maps that they have gotten from the Husky Factory and other sources that I can not list. They do tuning with the I beat software at this time,and his new I beat software should be in shortly. The only person I know of around this area that does/can do tuning for the Huskies on a dyno is FBF,they are just North of Philly. If your coming over this way some weekend,give me a shout and we'll go riding.:)
  • Like 1

Where is your camp at?? I live only about 35 miles from Bottone's, excellent customer service and Harvey( owner of A.C.E. Suspension, and also the mechanic for Bottone's) knows exactly what to do to your suspension to get it in tune. They do not have a dyno but they can tune your EFI with some base maps that they have gotten from the Husky Factory and other sources that I can not list. They do tuning with the I beat software at this time,and his new I beat software should be in shortly. The only person I know of around this area that does/can do tuning for the Huskies on a dyno is FBF,they are just North of Philly. If your coming over this way some weekend,give me a shout and we'll go riding.:)

Our cabin is in Sinnemahoning area which should be south east from Bradford about 60 miles. I ride fire roads and some overgrown paths mostly with my dad and his friend. At 73 he’s not up to what I want to do,,, single track. However he knows the area and where to find gas. I would like to take the edge off my suspension as the small sharp bumps send jolts thru me. First I would get my EFI taken care of. Not that I use the power I have now, just looking not to waste gas.

I will call you next time I head out that way.