Sign in to follow this  

For those who haven't seen this ride report...

I haven't had time to read such a long post,

but yes it looks a gr8 adventure... and on a 610 too,

Charlie

Once you start reading it you'll find the time, this kid is amazing!!!

thanks for the post!!

and the best part is that he has along way to go yet..

freakin amazing. it could of ended badly in so many different situations.

he shoudlve seriously had a tv show cause id definitely watch it

:banghead: Yep, he's had all kinds of shit happening to him but he's doing great considering he doesn't speak the lingo but there's more cool stuff at the end.

IF you're a dog lover, skip quickly by the pic of the dog that's hurt :)

George

Excellent post, I thought I would have a quick peek and spent nearly 2 hours pouring through it all.

The Best post ive ever read....spent the last 45 reading every single page...Def gonna donate some funds to his paypal account....

Good move NorCal.

Yeah, you can't just have a quick peek, ain't gonna happenin' :)

Yeah, I've been glued to this one myself for the past week.

I guess he removed the "caca" pic, not that it was of any

interest compared to everything else in the report but it

stirred some amusing bantor for a minute. Dudes got some

nice moves on the BMX bike as well. Probably the most interesting report I've read to date and as someone has

already mentioned it would make for a cool reality tv show,

no doubt.

Jerry

Dunno, they said I made unrelated remarks in his thread but then, so did others so I don't get it. Seems I always get it or 'cause I'm the new guy, I don't know.

It would be different if I was the only one talking junk but I wasn't and for awhile, people were going apeshit about unrelated stuff so not sure. Oh well, it's a forum, I'll get over it.

Anyway here's what it said so I guess someone complained but I can't figure the argument part. Not had any arguments with anyone and if you find any, pm me so I can see them.

"Inmates find you annoying and your endless asshat comments and arguments with others don't belong in Ride Reports"

nah, don't worry. If you look at the thread, you'll see that others have done the same thing but didn't get banned. Oh well, this is the reason I started my own chatroom many years ago on IRC when all that stuff was big. I got tired of getting kicked out simply cause they could. NO foul language or anything so I said, F it, I'm doing my own. Again, it's just a forum but still, it does suck

WOW...just got thru all 54 pages. This kid is un-real!! He writes and takes pics like he works for Nat-Geo. I had tears in my eyes for hours after reading about the dog. One of the best threads I have ever read on the web. Well worth the $20 bucks I'm pay-pal'ing him this morning. :)

guiri you are not the only one. ARod200 just got booted.

By the way, HI All

Just joined up over here to do some research on Dual Sports as I see one in my near future.

Yeah, I saw that. A buddy of mine posted it but I never figured out what the hell he did wrong but I did see that the dude with the report, fishfund himself got him booted which is prolly what happened to me.

I not only was one of the first to send him a small contribution but I also offered him to help him with a program (pm'ed him) to help him with his pics and not only did I not get any reply, I got booted.

Now, you're pretty ball less if you can't even tell someone to their face, "hey, I dont' like your comments"

So, as far as I'm concerned, even when my ban lifts I'm not going back in there. Too bad, good report but when you're not man enough to say something to someone's face, I'm out.

I can be wrong and so can anyone but the way to deal with it is to communicate. Buncha backstabbing is gutless.

Did YOU see what Arod said to get booted?

By the way, I am NOT saying that just because I helped him with a few bucks I should be treated differently but I'm saying that if I could take the time to send him something to help him with the thread, the least he could do is be up front and say, hey dude, you're talking too much shit or something.

That's just weak..still, killer report

Yeah, I saw that. A buddy of mine posted it but I never figured out what the hell he did wrong but I did see that the dude with the report, fishfund himself got him booted which is prolly what happened to me.

I not only was one of the first to send him a small contribution but I also offered him to help him with a program (pm'ed him) to help him with his pics and not only did I not get any reply, I got booted.

Now, you're pretty ball less if you can't even tell someone to their face, "hey, I dont' like your comments"

So, as far as I'm concerned, even when my ban lifts I'm not going back in there. Too bad, good report but when you're not man enough to say something to someone's face, I'm out.

I can be wrong and so can anyone but the way to deal with it is to communicate. Buncha backstabbing is gutless.

Did YOU see what Arod said to get booted?

By the way, I am NOT saying that just because I helped him with a few bucks I should be treated differently but I'm saying that if I could take the time to send him something to help him with the thread, the least he could do is be up front and say, hey dude, you're talking too much shit or something.

That's just weak..still, killer report

He posted a picture of a girls crotch in a USA flag very very teeny bikini and include one of the pictures of FF and family friends on the fishing boat.

Then he referenced the fact the FF wasn't post enough girl pictures and that the picture of them on the boat was not as good as pictures with girls would be.

Something like that and Luke did take exception to it.

I don't think fishfund had anything to do with you getting the time out. I think it was some other people.

My impression is he (fishfund) would have said something to you directly if he wasn't happy.

I came to the thread late and some of the pictures others were commenting on were already gone. So I didn't get to see them.

I wouldn't give up on the thread. It is just too good to miss.

By the way he stayed on another week after his friends left with the people they were all staying with.

Now he is on his way to Belize