Sign in to follow this  

k-dubs honda

Anyone got close up shots of this bike? like the engine, all the parts and bike in general? looks much better then the works bikes!!:)

Windham also has the silver anodized fork tubes like the factory Honda guys use. Canard's bike still has the stock appearing gold anodize.

Anyone know of the process used and associated benefits with the silver colored fork tubes?

I was wondering why it looked black hahaha!

i well prefer it in red!! :)

found my next set of graphics(GEICO) that would look trick on my blacked out beast, any one notice who is running what looks to be an 08 in the second pic, in the background? Wonder Why

......any one notice who is running what looks to be an 08 in the second pic, in the background? Wonder Why

looks like a CRF250R judging by the head and it has canards name on the side cover and stand...........could be wrong

looks like a CRF250R judging by the head and it has canards name on the side cover and stand...........could be wrong

you're not wrong.

What is the yellow tube running down in front of the rear shock on both of the bikes?

The stands are really trick. The are offset in the back so the bikes sit flat.

The reason (pretty good assumption) on the fork tubes is that in the lites class there is a limit on the suspension $ they can sink. Where the 450 class of Kdubs bike has no limits there.

The tube behind the carb before the shock is like the MDK speed kit that reroutes the breather from the top of the head straight back. No Y into the airbox.

Where can you get those black graphics?

I'm not sure, but they do have a One Industries logo on them. I'd start there.

Hope that helps.

They sure look better than when KW first showed up on the 09!

KW_1.jpg

I'm not sure, but they do have a One Industries logo on them. I'd start there.

Hope that helps.

They sure look better than when KW first showed up on the 09!

KW_1.jpg

I agree, they do look way better. To me, the Honda's look so plain compared to some of the other bikes you see. I have to admit, I like the loks of the Kawi's the best. RV's bike is sick looking. I also check One Industries and didn't see K-dub's gtraphics. Only the red verson:(

Kdub bike is a works bike. He has all the goodies that Millsap has. I think you are confused by the meaning of "works bike".

why do 250fs have a limit on the suspension but the 450s dont