Sign in to follow this  

New To Me CRF450

I have never owned a 450 before. My KX250f was recently stolen and I decided to step up to a big bike. I was going to buy a close out 2008 RMZ-450 but cruising CL I found this extremely well set up low hour 450 for a pretty decent deal and could not pass it up.

IMG00043-20090310-1701.jpg

IMG00042-20090310-1701.jpg

good lookin bike. I picked up an 07 about a month ago and love it. It was set up for a young racers practice bike. I like the white fenders and rockstar graphix. Those look great.

The bike has had tons of work done. Excel rims, red billet hubs, red spoke nipples, Works Connections radiator braces, skid plate and side guards. Billet Hot start moved to the right side. Works clutch perch and adjuster. Works engine plugs, FMF exhaust. RG3 top and bottom triples and steering stem, Twin Wall Renthal Bars. Suspension is done. Fork pressure release caps. Works shock linkage. Radiator hoses, Renthal sprockets. To say I am stoked to ride this bike is an understatement.

Thanks for the props guys! I love the bike. Now if it would just quit raining so freakin much so I can go put laps in.

that looks sick man!

I was going to ask if that was a "fear_this" creation :)

I was going to ask if that was a "fear_this" creation :)

ha nah mine dont have that many trick parts:ride: