Sign in to follow this  

Dunlop D739 rears for $34.99

Just wanted to share with the rest of the Southwest riders since I know a lot of you like this tire for the desert. 110/90-19 is the only size though. Even though I just picked up a new Kenda Carlsbad on sale at one of the local shops, I could not pass this up and grabbed on.

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=5000&L2=10&L3=&L4=&item=TUC_CG-8288_G

It is a close-out, limited to stock on hand.

Enjoy!

That's a sweet deal. They had the 18" on sale last year and I bought 4. Wish they had more. I'm down to my last one! :)

Just wanted to share with the rest of the Southwest riders since I know a lot of you like this tire for the desert. 110/90-19 is the only size though. Even though I just picked up a new Kenda Carlsbad on sale at one of the local shops, I could not pass this up and grabbed on.

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=5000&L2=10&L3=&L4=&item=TUC_CG-8288_G

It is a close-out, limited to stock on hand.

Enjoy!

How much you pick up the Kenda for and are they stilll on sale? I've been thinking of trying one of those.

Got the ad last night on the 739's...it's an OK tire, bought some last year when they had them on sale. Absolutely HATE the front tire on the 450, but seems to work well on the 250 :)

i really like the performance of that tire but it wears so quick, at that price its still cheaper to go for the maxxis, too bad i dont have 19" wheels

How much you pick up the Kenda for and are they stilll on sale? I've been thinking of trying one of those.

Got the ad last night on the 739's...it's an OK tire, bought some last year when they had them on sale. Absolutely HATE the front tire on the 450, but seems to work well on the 250 :)

Picked up the Kenda for $60. I have since seen them for a few $$ cheaper on-line, but then shipping kills it. That was over at San Tan Motorsports - he had a pile of 18" and 19". He said he would have them for that price until he sold out. I mounted it in the "hard terrain" direction and with only about an hour on the tire the leading edges of all the center knobs are rounded off already. And that was not even a hard ride - most of it was at about 70% of how I normally ride. We'll see how it does after I recover from hernia surgery and I really get a chance to thrash on it.