Sign in to follow this  

crf 450 17's to husky 510 ???

i have a buddy that has a set of 17 inch excel wheels with ( i think ) talon hubs or maybe excel hubs. they were originally on a yamaha yzf 250 and my buddy bought them and did the carrier/spacer swap for the honda 450. can i do the samething and buy the carrier/spacer kit for my 07' husky 510 and use his wheels ?? thanks guys, scott

Scott, if he has the Excel hubs with interchangable carriers (sounds like he does), then yes you should be able to so, so long as Excel makes carriers for your Husky. Bad news is the several sources I just checked that sell the carriers do not list any Husky models. That could be because they don't stock them, or it could be that Excel does not make them.

Scott, if he has the Excel hubs with interchangable carriers (sounds like he does), then yes you should be able to so, so long as Excel makes carriers for your Husky. Bad news is the several sources I just checked that sell the carriers do not list any Husky models. That could be because they don't stock them, or it could be that Excel does not make them.

it would be my luck that excel doesnt make the carrier for husky ... :) that would be to easy.... lol. thanks for the reply. i will deff try to come up with a phone # maybe and see if i can find them. scott