Sign in to follow this  

88cc

I have an 06 CRF 50 that I have been slowly hopping up. I have been focusing on egros so far and I have installed bar kit, shifter, brake pedal, +1 legs, HD bushings, HD fork springs, HD shock spring, UNI Air filter. Now I am looking for a little bit more power.

What is everyone's opinion on the TB 88c kit w/race head/carb (reliability, performance, etc.)?

I don't know much about this company or product and was just wondering what other think, it seems to give the most bang for my buck compared to the other big brands ( bbr, red baron, etc.)?

The bike will defenitely rip with that TB kit. TB makes a really good kit and I think it's very reliable. TB also has great customer service.:)

Hell Yeah! TB have realy good parts for the money, you can get a 88 w/head and carb for around $350 there not a $1000 takegawa +r kit but for the money you cant beat it. My last TB kit lasted me 4 years of hard riding with only one valve change. Do a HD clutch are some HD clutch springs if you need to save some money, a fmf 4.1 are a and drop your gearing down and you will rip.

Ive had that kit on my bike for about 2 years now with no problems at all. Just have to adjust valves ones in a while but thats not a big deal. The bike completely rips with this kit, makes it feel like a two stroke in the way that it delivers power.

I went up one tooth on the countershaft sproket, HD oil pump, HD clutch springs and the bike feels amazing.