Sign in to follow this  

sxc625 vs. exc530/525

I rode a 625(Lc4) before. I've been told the 530/525 has more power is this true?

Probably so, not sure of the actual HP numbers but I've had a 625SXC and have a 450EXC now. The 450 is lighter, and feels more powerful than the 625. The 625 pulls real strong all the way through the powerband and on top end it doesn't let up.

I would think the gearing on the 450 is better as well. 6 vs 5(625). I'm sure someone will tell us the HP numbers but definitely the 450 is faster for me to ride.

the 640 is the LC4 motor-left side kick- I believe, it runs more like an XR motor so the newer ones are way mo better

I rode a 625(Lc4) before. I've been told the 530/525 has more power is this true?

Anyone else?

The 625 is more of a dual sport. That motor pulls very well. Also a 5 gallon tank is available for it. At 300 pounds it's a bit much on a goat path and the weight is a bit much if you fall over. But this is one very good dual sport. The 525 is much better on the goat path, but not as good of a dual sport. I've been thinking of selling my 625, but just seems to be a bike I would regret selling. 525's are a dime a dozen.