Sign in to follow this  

Too much? *pic*

Well out here in wisconsin you would never get 2500 for that bike. im not sure about california though

Well out here in wisconsin you would never get 2500 for that bike.

same here in PA you wouldn't get more then 1500 for that. Not sure about california though thats a different story.

KBB retail is high across the board. You wouldn't get that in Florida either. Look at the trade in value for what to expect in a private sell. They call the trade in $1810, which might even still be too high.

Just advertise it and see what your market will bear. You never know.

Thanks! I have it for sale at that, I will see what happens.

I just paid $1400 for an '04 down here in TX and the guy said he had like 8 calls, I was just the fist one to get there and buy it. I would say $1800 is a fair starting price, yours looks like a pretty nice bike.

Easiest way to see if you're out of line is to seach Craigslist for your locale for that model.....hard to argue if you're high or low when it's right there in black and white what everyone else is selling theirs for.

I paid $1450 for that same bike & year, even looks like it....of course Cali is higher on most things motorcycle.

TTR250.jpg

Thanks everyone. It wasnt selling at $2500 so I lowered it to $1800 today and got 3 calls so far. Thanks again! You guys were right.