Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Time to get to the race?

At N.O. the pits will not be open but I was wondering what is a good time to get to the stadium? The website says main event starts at 7, does this include the heats and lcq? If not, what would be a good time to get there to watch all the heats and stuff? I have a class early saturday morning and have to let my prof. know ahead of time what time im leaving the class, thats why I'm asking. Thanks!

Practice starts at 12:30. The night program starts at 7, which includes the heats and all of that.

• Like 1

I always get there right when the doors open (12:30). :)

its a 3 hour drive for me sooo 12 isn't gonna happen lol but I guess I'll go in around 3 and see whats going on since I don't wanna roam the streets of new orleans too much. thanks!

I don't go to N.O but i go to Toronto and usually go right when the doors open. You can always find stuff to do, including maybe sneaking into the pits. There not that strict up here. I dunno.

I thought about it but its probably a good reason they are closed down here b/c the superdome is close to one of the bad neighborhoods & with all the high profile ppl that'll be in the pits it is probably for their safety. Or it could just be b/c its most likely going to be raining this weekend.