Sign in to follow this  

Looks like I found someone who makes graphics for the ttr230

It looks like roostmx.net can and will make graphics for the ttr230 and pretty much anything else you have. I have an email in to them but an option for ordering is the ttr230. Just spreading the wealth, ya dig!. Im thinking I really like the white stargazer for me and my sons pw. you can get shroud kits, number plates and complete kits and there are many designs to choose from. Let me know what ya think. everybody may already know about them but i searched here and it was very limited.

www.roostmx.net

I'd like to see how they turn out, too. The stickers on my shrouds are pretty much trashed.

Well right now I'm tapped out on cash. I just got my exhaust, filter, jets and sprocket so it will be a little while before I order graphics, so if any one gets them soon post up. The emailed back and said they have the ttr230 template and can do any graphic on there site.

Where did you get the blue wheels or did you do something to the originals??

The bike looks awesome

the rims i got off ebay the front was $75, and the rear was a $100 i think. i needed new ones to go with the rear disc/ inverted fork conversion:ride:

the forks and clamps i got on ebay for a $100 WITH shipping, and the fork seals were $15. the forks are off a 91 yz 125/250

did you have to weld an extention bracket on the neck or were they a direct bolt? im just wondering because i weigh 90kgs (200pd's i think) and the forks are way to soft for me

no welding, after removing the forks and clamps i pressed out the ttr stem from the lower clamp. i then used a die grinder to slowly increase the hole diameter on the lower yz clamp. believe it or not the ttr stem is larger than the yz. once i got it "close" i pressed the ttr stem into the yz lower clamp, after that it all goes together easy with a few washers as spacers of course. f you search this site there are a few different ways of setting things up.

thats good then because if you put newer forks on the tripple clamp is to long for the ttr stem and you have weld on a spacer. with the jetting were you able to loft the front wheel in second? because at the moment i can get the fron wheel up in first if i pull back and flaten the throttle (i have 44t rear sprocket) bu it second i have to dump the clutch, im seriously considering re jetting it