Sign in to follow this  

09 Raga bikes

Checkout Adams new ride over on Todotrial.com

post-20-1236858000.jpg

Couple of interesting tidbits -

I think Adam changed his name to Auric.

New head design w/insert.

Mich-lite tires.

Lots of other small things - like tranny and suspender tweaks.

Yes- Just as soon as your check clears.....

Actually, ALL of the RAGAs for the USA will have to be ordered by May1th or you probably wont get one.

Found out what a Mich lite was. No it not a low carb tire, but evidently it weighs about 400 grams less than std and reportedly offers even more grip. My guess is that it's a super thin sidewall. Thats actually quite a bit of weight from a rotating tire. I would worry about sidewall cuts though.

400 grams is VERY substantial... That's like 1 pound. You should defiantly feel that on acceleration. Is it just me or do the treads look like they are lower profile as well?

Any idea on total weight?

That may be the case with the knobs - cant find any specs on the specifics.

The 08 Raga weighs in at a honest 145. (w/tranny fluid & no gas) Looks like this will be alittle lighter, but not sure just how much. 144 and is my guess at a number.

Nice, but (IMHO) the red tube frame is still the coolest looking one yet.

All the carbon fiber bling is lost in the dark color of his bike.

But if you asked nice, I would take it:lol:

Sweeeet. Interesting that it has the Marzocchis on the front.

I'm torn on the frame color. The white looks great with the red but this looks good with the black, gold and white trim. (I say with my black and gold and white Bruins jersey on)

Sweeeet. Interesting that it has the Marzocchis on the front.

I'm torn on the frame color. The white looks great with the red but this looks good with the black, gold and white trim. (I say with my black and gold and white Bruins jersey on)

I knew that color scheme looked familiar... I'll bet it looks better in person, but im partial to the red as well.

GG switched back to Marzocchi for 09 on the std bikes as well, having worked out the supply issues. Actually, most of the late order 08's had them as well - like on my bike. They are using the Sachs for the 09 econo bikes though.

who gives a crap about adam im lucky to have my 04!:banana:and by the way theres nothing wrong with sachs suspension,and the reason im being fisheeshus is the fact that with this economy im lucky to be on an oset! and seeing those new bike pics kill me

I knew that color scheme looked familiar... I'll bet it looks better in person, but im partial to the red as well.

GG switched back to Marzocchi for 09 on the std bikes as well, having worked out the supply issues. Actually, most of the late order 08's had them as well - like on my bike. They are using the Sachs for the 09 econo bikes though.