Sign in to follow this  

BD Friday

Any one going to be at BD this friday? I should be there around 12 or so till like 4. I havent ridden in months and havent ridden consistently in atleast a year now. But looking to try and have some fun. Let me know if your gonna be out there we can chill and chase each other around the track. If I can keep my tongue out of the spokes haha.

Later, Matt.

wooo hooo new bike! watcha gettin?

'07 CRF450R leftover. I was going to pick it up after work today, but the guys I work with want me to pick it this morning and bring it back to show them. I might have to listen to them. This will be my first 4-stroke since my '86 XR80!

boy are you gonna be lovin that then! i remember going from my 93 kx125 to my new 01yz250f...i was in heaven...well till the valve problems started...lol

still...nothing beats a new bike!

Well, got some good riding in today even with the weather. It was cloudy all the way down, then 10 minutes before I got there (around 11:00) I had to turn the wipers on. One guy I knew was leaving when I got there, that the rain made it tough to see. The rain stopped after my first moto, and there was a nice dry window from maybe 11:30 to 2:45 or so. Not too many people, which is good and bad. First ride with new bike; I think these 4 strokes might catch on! I had a 9 second improvement over my last week's best time on the 2t; the track was less rutted, but it was pretty nice last weekend too. I'm still waaaay off the A guys' pace, but I sure was pleased.