What should i add to my bike for more power?

cam

jd jet kit

big bore

sprocket change

piston change to higher compression and run race gas, and/or big bore.

get ur valves and springs done if they need it.

keep clean oil filter, clean oil, clean packing in your exhaust and that will gain you approx 2 hp versus clogged airfilter and packing, and black dirty oil.

Yea i was looking for something that was like 200 or less cause im tight on cash how much power will the jet kit give?

a cam is less than 200$ and is your best bet. cam is probably 4 hp

jd jet kit is about 80$ and gives a noticable improvement. nothing too special though. maybe 2 hp

Ok there is a motor builder At my local races will jet your bike for you for 50 bucks and you get to keep your old jets. Id assume there is a guy thatll do around the same thing around where you live.

jetting wont give you more hp. Itll just make the bike run like its supposed to. which will make it feel faster.

try stiffer clutch springs there cheap and will help stop your clutch from slipping under hard use.

I havent tried it but the cycra powerflow rear fender is said to give better air flow then stock.

and last but not least. Id get a stock 08 yz250f piston set. higher compression without sacrificing reliability and its cheap.

Best bang for the buck is porting the head. Check out www.williamsmotowerx.com , they have a excellent reputation, my heads on it's way there shortly.

Ditto on this. My son has ridden a bike that Jesse did the head work to and it had power every where. For the price you will not get a better dollar to HP ratio than Jesse at Williamsmotowerx. Also ask EVSRACER he runs Jesse's stuff too. ?

• 2 weeks later...

mine is ported and polished.....love it. i have the '06 too. i have a full Dr.D and love that too. i have a BIG list of parts on my bike.....like $6000 of parts on my bike and they all work great otherwise i wouldnt use them!