Sign in to follow this  

Suspension revale price?

What's the going rate for a standard revalve for mx including front and rear springs? I have been quoted $500 to $750. Again just wanting to know what the going rates/fair price would be. Not looking for any trick parts (sub tanks,etc.) I would love to do it myself, but due to time restraints I just dont have time to test/shim multiple times.

Did mine for free plus the spring for the shock. See the DIY at the top of the forum by " the dogger". Great info and you can do it at home with just a few tools and a couple hours after work.:)

What's the going rate for a standard revalve for mx including front and rear springs? I have been quoted $500 to $750. Again just wanting to know what the going rates/fair price would be. Not looking for any trick parts (sub tanks,etc.) I would love to do it myself, but due to time restraints I just dont have time to test/shim multiple times.

thats what i was quoted as well but when my bill came it was over 900.00 thru factory connection.

real price for Factory Connection out the door with shipping was $934. That included all wear parts, oil, springs, revalve, and their normal mods.

I was quoted $750 to $825 plus shipping. This was after several e-mails talking about my expectations and riding conditions. All old parts were returned..

real price for Factory Connection out the door with shipping was $934. That included all wear parts, oil, springs, revalve, and their normal mods.

I was quoted $750 to $825 plus shipping. This was after several e-mails talking about my expectations and riding conditions. All old parts were returned..

Yeah, most quotes don't include parts and oils. Ask about that when you get a quote.

Did mine for free plus the spring for the shock. See the DIY at the top of the forum by " the dogger". Great info and you can do it at home with just a few tools and a couple hours after work.:)

No doubt... the $ folks are willing to part w/ blows me a way. Granted, the pros know what parts to remove, and tweak, etc. but they are JUST PEOPLE corking around w/ parts. For those that don't want to do the work, fine, but you are letting loose of a lot of money.

Very much on the stupid side crazy on how easy it is to pop them apart and in less than 2 hours and a bottle or 2 of fluid change what I have. Experiment with a set ups, change it if you don't like it. Use the cash for a full set of new riding gear of something trick for the BMW M5. :)

Dave with Smart Parts Performance is by far the cheapest and many say his work is better than anyone elses. I was quoted $425 including oil and shipping.

Dave with Smart Parts Performance is by far the cheapest and many say his work is better than anyone elses. I was quoted $425 including oil and shipping.

Where are they located or web site

all I found was car parts

smartperformanceinc.com I am not having much luck with my current susension revalve. I will be meeting with Dave in the next few weeks and riding an 09 450 with his revalve.