Sign in to follow this  

going to ride pine nuts, looking for a bit of guidance

a few friends and i are planning trip to pinenuts in april and are looking for tips. what are the do's and donts? what are the must rides and shouldnt rides?

we are planning on staging at johnson lane but are open to suggestions. it looks like we are going to make it a one day ride and go to reno the next day, but that could change if we find some stellar riding...

try not too hate too much because we are californians. our group is not the fruits and nuts you all hear about... :)

all input is appreciated :banghead:

Here is some info about the Pine Nut Mountains. I would also recomend checking out Wilson Canyon or Moon Rocks

thanks night prowler, i have checked out pine nuts on rider planet before. really im looking for local insight. it seems to me there i have heard there is indian land to look out for. is this true? it would be really great if a local or someone who was familiar ith the area were to ride with us out there. we dont mind exploring and putting on some miles but a seasoned guide would awesome. we are coming out on the morning of the 18th of april.

:)