Sign in to follow this  

2009 7899 Msrp ***?

you want a leftover 08... down to around 5500 in most areas..... and if you need to look like you have an 09... buy a yellow front number plate

you want a leftover 08... down to around 5500 in most areas..... and if you need to look like you have an 09... buy a yellow front number plate

i know but im looking into the kxf more now. I just wanted to know what the deal was on the price goin up....

$7,899??? What dealership are you looking at? That would make it the most expensive 2009 by far!

Thats what the price is on Suzuki's website. I saw that the other day and about shat myself. Sure glad I bought an 08 for 5300 :)

Any dealer can and will sell it for under list price (including tax). But really, try to find an '08 if you can.

All the 09s are close in price MSRP with in 100-300$$allot of it is shiping cost and the dollar vs yen!!!!!!!If they cant sell them they will have to go down in price or not build/or export.

so will the '10 be 7900 also?

I bet it is 8K or higher...

i think everyone's operating costs have gone up and thats reflected in the higher msrp. obviously the dealer will take some off,b ut if that starting price is higher they will be making a little more on each unit. the bottom line is they can't give units away. i think the price jump probably has something to do with the recalls and issues with the 08's. they need to try to make up the loses from all the motor issues, and new they're giving away 08's. i got one for 5200 otd.

Honda and Suzuki have both jacked the prices on the 09 lines...its not just the RMZ's and CRF's either. The 09 GSX-R 600 will now cost you over $10,000 and its no different than the year before. 09 GSXR 1000 $12,899 09 CBR 1000 $12,999 FML!!!!

I can't see how they can be selling many of their 09s. With all the hype about the 08s, being the first Fuelly and all, they are still having to discount them to sell them. Seems loyal Suzuki buyers are saving money and still buying 08s. Since the 09 is the same bike, not too many riders are excited about a bike with no improvements other than all the fixes and updates from recalls on the 08, and a higher price tag. The various 2010s will be out soon, and unless they just flat didn't make near as many 09 RMZ 450s, I'm assuming they must have tons of them somewhere, and will be offering some major discounts pretty soon. They dropped offroad cont, did not improve the bike at all, it finished dead last in every shootout I can remember, and the 10s are comming. Are they trying not to sell the 09s?