ktm 250sxf big bore kit

Hello : I am a service manager for a ktm dealer for 20 years, I have been racing 38 years and have owned 81 motorcycles, I say all this because I want to point out I am a rookie to motorcycles. I was reading tt looking to see some info on a ktm 250 sxf bb kits, Being open minded to that maybe someone had some good info on this subject, I cant believe what Info I found on this subject, People bashing the dealers for not having all the magic knowlage for jetting theses factory kits, To fill in some of you The factory gives the dealer a topend nothing more nothing less, The dealers are smart enough to install the kits but we are not all gods like yourselves on jetting, The jd jet kit is a great app, For customers service I can not speak for all dealers but I can tell you that my dealership has a lot of great customers but some of you guys who have nothing good to say about guys who bust there asses and put up with your stupidity should just open your own shops and you can know what it is like to be in our shoes, If not build your own bikes, As a tech who has been doing this longer most have been alive It gets old after a while listening to some of you cry babys, Most of the customers are the best people and very understanding, For the rest of you next time you have a problem you my get beter customer service if you would try to be a little more understang to our position, Most of us really care about what we are doing so you may enjoy the sport we love so much, We are men not gods. Thank you

people need to relize to that just because a shop is'nt a expert on what you need does'nt mean they are retards, their is so many products available, so many makes and models you can not expect them to know everything about every bike. I have been around bike shops my whole life as my mom has beena parts manager since I was born, i worked in a shop with her for almost 10 years off and on, people are very rude or really nice. Everyone needs to cut shops credit and remember the small shops need the most help, if you dont buy stuff from them they won't be around. I don't goto cycle gear or any large shops unless I absolutely have to, I always support the small independly owned shops!?

Simply put it's not a performance shop. But I must say some of the dealer employees are retards. I spoke to an employee at Yamaha about buying a YZ450F and got talking about a KTM 250SX-F and he then stated that KTM's bikes were built strangely with the chain and drive system on the right side! I tried to tell him he was full of shit but he couldn't take no for an answer lol. I'm not saying it's all dealer employees, just more or less... people.. stupid, misinformed people.