Sign in to follow this  

morons!

i know i've seen threads to these videos before but this blew me away. they give dirtbikes a bad rap, but hell they're talking about building them a park in town to ride at

Thats ridiculous, police can't stop them?? Run their asses over, they are putting lives in danger, who cares if they live or die, Im more worried about the innocent people. And thanks to these retards and guys with extremely loud bikes and people riding on trails that are closed, thats why we have less and less riding areas...not too hard to figure out but maybe im not as stupid as them!:)

well to be honest i support their cause, minus the stolen bikes

i think it'd be great to have dirtbikes on the road, make em legal and this would never be a problem :)

It's not the illegality of the situation, it's the damn right stupidity and selfish motivation of going out there and acting like :)

probably 90% of us on here are careful on the road and don't take the complete and utter p:foul: It makes everyone think that every other dirt bike rider is a stupid goon who does stunts on the motorway, drives like a madman and wears no protection.

First, no public health care for riding and unplated, uninsured motor vehicle. Leave the victims where they lay until the buzzards pick them clean.

A few solutions:

Steel batons tossed in the spokes

The 'Pit' maneuver

Bricks dropped from helicopters

These morons do not wear helmets. The problem will go away in short order.

Yes I agree they should be wearing helmets but man I was pretty impressed with the footage. And those guys were pretty good too. I would love to be able to ride my dirtbike down the road.

We should group all of the threads with this video in it into their own forum. I think this video has been reposted 1,000,000 times at least. :)

They can ride on the road all they want, if they put dual sport kits on their bikes and obey the traffic laws. Until than they need to be treated as common criminals that are giving us all a bad image in the eyes of the public. Or heres a crazy idea, go ride on the trails or track where dirt bikes belong.

I've similar riding in Philly but on sport bikes. Splitting lanes while riding wheelies with a girl on the back, no helmets on either. Big groups using I95 as a playground, acting like there is no one else on the road!

You guys are looking way too deep into this to say that they should street legalize their bikes, or obey traffic laws....off-road bikes are illegal to even own in Baltimore city in the first place because of this kind of stuff. These bikes are ALL stolen, and the riders could care less about obeying laws or other's safety, let alone giving dirt bikes a bad rap.

I live in MD and work near and travel through Baltimore city often, and let me tell the people that aren't use cities with record murder rates...these guys aren't out for the fun scenic rides, they are grade A as*holes. Maybe I see it different because I have been harassed by these little dirt bike gangs before when riding through Canton at night with a few other sport bike buddies, or maybe it's because I've almost been in a few wrecks because off these guys riding wheelies through our groups because where on their little turf.

Maybe it's because I've personally known people that have had dirtbikes and atv's stolen as far away as Jarretsville (about 1 hr north of Baltimore), just to have them show up at the Baltimore impound abused and often totaled. Hang out near Druid Hill Park or North Avenue for a few hours and tell me these "poor guys" should have their "cause" helped, or have the bike you worked hard to pay for stolen then say how sad it is they have no where to ride it. The only reason they get away with it is because cops don't even dare to go near most of the areas where they terrorize the streets.

You guys are looking way too deep into this to say that they should street legalize their bikes, or obey traffic laws....off-road bikes are illegal to even own in Baltimore city in the first place because of this kind of stuff. These bikes are ALL stolen, and the riders could care less about obeying laws or other's safety, let alone giving dirt bikes a bad rap.

I live in MD and work near and travel through Baltimore city often, and let me tell the people that aren't use cities with record murder rates...these guys aren't out for the fun scenic rides, they are grade A as*holes. Maybe I see it different because I have been harassed by these little dirt bike gangs before when riding through Canton at night with a few other sport bike buddies, or maybe it's because I've almost been in a few wrecks because off these guys riding wheelies through our groups because where on their little turf.

Maybe it's because I've personally known people that have had dirtbikes and atv's stolen as far away as Jarretsville (about 1 hr north of Baltimore), just to have them show up at the Baltimore impound abused and often totaled. Hang out near Druid Hill Park or North Avenue for a few hours and tell me these "poor guys" should have their "cause" helped, or have the bike you worked hard to pay for stolen then say how sad it is they have no where to ride it. The only reason they get away with it is because cops don't even dare to go near most of the areas where they terrorize the streets.

How often do you see this stuff? I was curious after seeing it on Youtube a while back if it was really common, or just the news making a big deal about it... My travels don't tend to take me through Baltimore.

It's not hard to find these groups once you start getting into the "interesting" areas of Baltimore, which my work sometimes calls me for to dive into. It's not something I see every time I go through those areas, but it'd be hard for the news to exaggerate it, it's a huge problem. Also I wasn't trying to make Baltimore City sound like a total hell-hole either, it's a large place that's got a lot of great history, beautiful sites, and fun areas just like any other famous city on the map...all the more reason it's upsetting to see this completely unregulated destruction of it.

Guess they used their drug money to by some toys. Right them up for the traffic laws collect the fines or throw them in jail, no should be above the law. Bet if one of these gang bangers was robbing your truck while you were out riding and you came back and caught him and punched him in the nose you would be arrested and prosecuted. But these punks ride in packs and just outrun the law. Not like the cops still couldnt find them if they wanted. They just dont want to work.

Ah, life in the hood. Where do I get a gold tooth. Oh, and I feel ya dog.

Not like the cops still couldnt find them if they wanted. They just dont want to work.

I've grown to dislike the local law enforcement in my town due to both their lame actions and lack of action for certain things in the past years, but Baltimore city cops are a different story. I have a tremendous respect for those men and women, and I assure you they are not lazy individuals. I'm sure they know just where to find the people raising hell most of the times, it's just a matter of not having thick enough bullet proof vests, to put it one way.

Building a place for them to ride would be a tremendous waste. It is kind of like gun laws...criminals don't care whether it is legal or not...they will still ride on the street.

Building a place for them to ride would be a tremendous waste. It is kind of like gun laws...criminals don't care whether it is legal or not...they will still ride on the street.

Man I wish more people would see it that way!

WA recently passed a law that if a rider did not have a MC endorsement on their Driver's License the bike must be impounded. The reason was most of the MC deaths were to riders without the endorsement and this was a way to pull the bikes off the road. Baltimore just needs to step up to the plate and do some creative traffic enforcement.

Did you see the little kid on that big 250 couldn't even touch the ground and no HELMET that is stupid even if they built a park for them to ride at they would probably still take that crap to the street

Yeah, stealing a bike is one thing; stealing riding gear that actually fits would be tough! And I don't think those big white Ts provide much protection...