Pics of UA, massrider and Kitchen crew others

I have been a TT member now for a few years and have made a few friends along the way. We have been known as the Kitchen crew for a little while and while we dazzle you with glimpses of brilliants and paint vivid portraits of 2 stroke masters, we are just normal people with regular jobs. So I compiled some pics for my fellow TTer's to enjoy and to get a better hold of who we are. Feel free to post your own portrait and even comment on how great Suzuki 2 strokes are!

Thanks.

Mihylo

PS, don't forget to poop!?

Here's Uncle Alpo and his dinner cooked in Bacon of course:

colonel_bw.png

Here is massrider after dinner with the in-laws:

maytag_repairman1.jpg

This is shrubitup when caught off guard:p

shrub.jpg

Spike00svt after a hard day at the office:jawdrop:

spike.jpg

and me any day of the week...........

large_mr_whipple.jpg

Going to do another heat cycle today and maybe some plug chops if the weather warms up.

Enjoy

:banghead:

Boy, that Spike sure has a pretty mouth. ?

Another heat cycle and some plug chops? Still preparing for the Jersey Ring championships? Is there a special diet involved, or is it just eat as much junk as possible and hope for the best?

The fastest guys ride RMXs, BTW. With fancy carbs and clear hoses. On trails only, of course. No wheelies in the street, or anything. No uncorked expansion chambers at 0700, either.

:banghead:

Boy, that Spike sure has a pretty mouth. ?

Another heat cycle and some plug chops? Still preparing for the Jersey Ring championships? Is there a special diet involved, or is it just eat as much junk as possible and hope for the best?

The fastest guys ride RMXs, BTW. With fancy carbs and clear hoses. On trails only, of course. No wheelies in the street, or anything. No uncorked expansion chambers at 0700, either.

Yes on all accounts.

I was bored.

This is the only photo of mihylo that is known to exist

nightmare-toilet-1.jpg

Dude, you need to get a job :banghead:

Guess what's on his lap? No, there's only one set of legs in there.? Not pictured in the photo is his laptop where each of the TT posts are created! :banghead:

Shrub Loves Man Hugs

Here is a simple math problem:

Shrub + Man = ?

Speaking of that... where did the whole Man Hug thing start anyway, when I was growing up (I know.. I'm starting to sound like my father) men would shake hands, none of this hugging crap, hugging was for woman, a good firm hand shake is as much as I want to touch another guy.. well maybe a slap on the back for a good deed done.. but thats it.

Rant over

POOP

It's an old European tradition practiced among family members and close friends. I grew up in a Portuguese/Italian household so I am all too familiar with it. Wanna be guinnies do it all the time now. :banghead:

The only man hugging going on here out West is when I come to work in the morning and the gals need a warmup for their paying customers. ?

The only man hugging going on here out West is when I come to work in the morning and the gals need a warmup for their paying customers. :banghead:

?

So you come to work, warm up the dudes:awww: :foul: the girls come in and finish it off?:banghead:

Whatever man, we are not judging you:moon: ?

?

So you come to work, warm up the dudes:awww: :banghead: the girls come in and finish it off?:banghead:

Whatever man, we are not judging you:moon: :foul:

Wrong. :busted:

I am THE man who works in the massage parlor making sure the gals get treated well. When I come into work, I'm the only man who gets hugged by the gals shown earlier. ?

I'll arrange a free session for your troubles. Bring your pipe 'cause they can polish that well too. I'm not mad about the man hugger comment. ?

af4f1868.gif

I love happy endings!

Do a little dance,

make a little love,

lets af4f1868.gif tonight

oir may burn... or may not... but it seem that 2 stroke fumes DO HAVE some side effects... ?

Drain Bamage?

Drain Bamage?:banghead:

I love the the smell of Silkolene in the morning!:banghead:

POOP de'PooP!

Catch you guys later, I am off to another alchohol free:banghead: Scouting weekend!

Riding on Monday:ride: