Sign in to follow this  

quick bark buster question

I use Bonz inner clamps, and have used both Cycra and Enduro Engineering guards----The Bonz inner clamps make the setup pretty much universal.

I use Bonz inner clamps, and have used both Cycra and Enduro Engineering guards----The Bonz inner clamps make the setup pretty much universal.

+1

Don't buy cheap here! I've used all kinds of handguards and in my opinion the Bonz is a good setup and the following use can't go wrong with: Pro Moto billet Fast fit system and the Cycra Solution mounting system are bullet proof.

I know from first hand that cheap hand guards break or twist badly after a get off and are a pain to get realigned. Go for the more expensive one and save yourself from misery later down the road.

I just picked up another set of MOOSE Bark busters for my RMZ....the new "Contour" version.

I have the old MOOSE Bark Buster on my YZ and basically they are the same,

but the "Contour" bend and clamp set up clears the Brake resevoir and Clutch cables way better....big improvement....no issues with fitting the bars...I run Pro Taper Pastrana bend handlebars...one of the highest bends...and it fits really well.

Can't go wrong...and I have had some serious spills and they save your levers and bars from being tweaked...haven't bent them yet on my YZ...I am assumeing they will work just as well on my 2008.5 RMZ450.

:)