Anyone else think Izzi is a dope?

First off, the kid is from my home state which is cool but I can not help but dislike the kid.

From his J-Law inspired grinch mouth to this cocky attitude he just seems like a self-absorbed dork.

He does have talent, but so does Chris Brown.

• Like 1

I have a friend who works in the industry and the "rumor" is Izzi and Stroupe have a lot in common with J-law. The same person also told me about Alessi's dad flipping out and saying Suzuki was trying to sabotage his son. A few weeks later I read about it on Racerxill. Who knows?

Todd

definitely seems lazy......

the day in his life video doesn't help his cause....

I would have to agree. But if he is lazy, imagine how good he would be if he was on a strict training program? If I had to imagine a day in the life of a top ama supercross pro, it would have not been anything like the Izzi video.

I'm sorry I can't read between the lines what do they have in common?

Drinking? drugs? but like I said I have no proof. I'm sure all kinds of rumors float around. Not that I uphold J-law's lifesyle but this kind of behavior is nothing new to the mx world. Back in the day Mike Jones, Keith Bowen, Ron Leichen all liked "nose candy'. I had a buddy tell me about Jeff Emig partying like a rockstar and then a few months later he's caught with marijauna and fired from Kawasaki. I even read an an article about Ricky Johnson trying coke at a party before he became a Christian.

I'm sure most of the kids out there are good kids and yeah they may have a few beers every now and then but if you are partying on a regular basis it's going to catch up with you. Especially in a sport as tough as motocross.

I would have to agree. But if he is lazy, imagine how good he would be if he was on a strict training program? If I had to imagine a day in the life of a top ama supercross pro, it would have not been anything like the Izzi video.

EXACTLY!

that video only made me hate him more. He is such the pozer, slacker type.

Pretty sure most of us would give our left nut to be living his life right now. I don't see how that vid makes him a poser or slacker or even portrays him as one. What do you think a pro SXer does on a daily basis? He ran in the morn, ate what his hot chick fixed for him....spent 3 - 4 hrs at the track....went to the shop.....?

Thats the life I picture. Wake up before 7, run for an hour. Drive my $70,000 custom SUV to get cleaned. Eat lunch after my hot girl friend cooks it, then spend 4 hours at the track. Top it all off by hanging out at the factory shop, then go home for the day.

Edit - exmlb beat me to it....wait....is that exmlb, as is EX - Major League Baseball?

I watched the video yesterday, and I'm sure he exaggerated everything a little bit (his laziness) just trying to be funny. Plus, I'm sure he had a lot on his mind with Houston coming up in a week. Give him a break, he's doing great so far this season.

I agree with the last couple posts...

I will start by saying I could care less about autographs from pro's and neither do my kids, but when the race came to Indy I went to my local shop where Yamaha, Suzuki and Honda pro's were signing from 6 till 8. I took my youngest (11) just for the party.... He got in the Yamaha line (all the lines were very long) and a couple minutes later at a little past 7 Izzy, Reed and Byrne all get up and leave with a ton of people in line to see them (Alessi stayed even though they took all the Suzuki stuff down).

All the Yami guys stayed, and even though Bubba ran out of poster he seemed very happy to say a few words to the people that waited to see him.

Izzy, Byrne and Reed were laughing as they were heading for the door!!!

I really doubt he got where he is by being that lazy. What I did think about him in the video was that. He has no clue of what its like to have to work hard and scrape by to race MX. He looked to me to be one of those kids that just had everything handed to him his whole life.

I have to say though that if thats the case then good for him because I wish i could give my kid everything he needs to become a pro rider.?

It was referring to the title...As in who are a bunch of dil-rod internet racer's to say he is a dope, etc.

Reading Comprehension > You

my comprehension is advanced enough to recognize brilliance when i see it......?