Which RAM mount for te450 stock mirror holder?

I'm having a hard time finding which RAM mount to use that will screw into my stock mirror holder (2007 te450).

Can anyone help confirm which one I should be ordering? I was thinking of this part:

http://products.ram-mount.com/rammount/productdetail.aspx?partnumber=RAM-B-349U

( RAM-B-349U RAM BASE W/ M10 X 1.25 PITCH & 1" BALL )

But just wanted to be sure before placing the order... it would suck waiting a few weeks for it to arrive just to find out it's the wrong size!

Thanks for any help you can provide!

-Xhum

I ended up using a mount slightly different than the ball posted above... here's my setup:

ram_mount_diagram.jpg

ram_mount_te450.jpg

I used a ball mounted to a short piece of metal (part # RAM-B-252) that gives me a little more mounting leeway - I thought the ball coming straight out from the mirror holder might get in the way of cables. A 2 cm M10x1.25 bolt from the hardware store attaches the swivel-ball to my mirror holder. From there a ball-to-ball arm connects to a water-proof Aqua Box that I can use to hold either my car GPS or my nokia pocket PC that uses satellite imagery for off-road GPS uses.

The great thing about it is that you can leave the swivel-ball connected to your bike permenantly, and remove/connect the rest of the stuff in seconds. I don't normally need GPS for most activities, but it sure comes in handy during adventure rallys where they give you the GPS route prior to the run.