Sign in to follow this  

JR 50 pink plastic (or white?)

My daughter says she's ready to ride, but flat out refuses to even SIT on the yellow JR50. I think it is an '01.

Anybody know where I can pick up some pink plastics for it? If i can't find pink maybe I'll have to resort to white and go for pink graphics...

Thanks for your help!

After much surfing & searching, I can find NO plastic for this thing, except OEM :)

I can't even find stickers kits? I did find a place that said if I send them my plastics they'll make custom fit stickers in the colors of my choosing (selecting one of their current patterns) for $75... Probably what i'll end up doing...

I like the number plates, but man, freakin' Disney. You just can't get away from it, what's next Hannah Montana and the rest of the princesses?

They look good though, there's just too much Disney channel at my house.

Only slightly better than Spongebob.

I like the number plates, but man, freakin' Disney. You just can't get away from it, what's next Hannah Montana and the rest of the princesses?

They look good though, there's just too much Disney channel at my house.

Only slightly better than Spongebob.

Don't knock Spongebob, he may be a little metrosexual, but the show has some adult themes ........

I'm more of a Fairly Odd-Parents person.

I can stand SpongeBob the first episode, it's the second and third time the same episode comes up that does it to me. Granted, it's Nickelodeon and not Disney, but you get the drift.

Simpsons Ubber Alles

dang, I was wrong. She really didn't care about Tinker, just really liked the "Hello Kitty".

We odn't have cable, just an antenna. So they dont get too many cartoons. Whatever movies they get from the Library.