Sign in to follow this  

Any Co. Springs riders here?

I am from PA. and I will be in Co. Springs April 2-8. Would anyone with an extra bike be willing to take me along trail riding? I have a DRZ400(dirt model)

and a WR250 at home. I ride the trails in the Central PA. mountains which means rocks and more rocks. I have ridden several enduros and ride quite a few Dual Sports. I ride with a couple A riders and would consider myself a B+ rider. I am 48 and I've been riding since I was 8. I will not trash your bike!!

If you are ever in Central PA. let me know, I will let you ride my bike, and show you some trails.

If there are any takers you can e-mail me at: harpy556@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Mike

Harpy, Good luck. Most guys I ride with around here are more protective of their machinery than their women.

If i had another bike for you to ride, id be willing. But even if I did, there aren't many trails around here that can be ridden the first week of April. If they aren't covered in snow, they will have ice. The only place that's really rideable that time of year is Texas Creek. Am I missing another possible place for him anyone?

Thanks Yammyman,

If you're ever in PA let me know

If i had another bike for you to ride, id be willing. But even if I did, there aren't many trails around here that can be ridden the first week of April. If they aren't covered in snow, they will have ice. The only place that's really rideable that time of year is Texas Creek. Am I missing another possible place for him anyone?

Penrose commons is closer to Co. springs. good trail riding. could easily spend a half day. some easy and challenging. New trails are kind of rocky but need to be broke in. Located on county rd 127 north of brush hollow reservoir. See the royal gorge office BLM for a Map. Extreme 4X4 trail there also. usually see action on weekends.