Eddie, what other projects do you have?

Hey Eddie,

I know that a number of people other than myself would like to know this. We all know about your DRZ, I know of your CB project bike (which is NICE!). What other project bikes do you have going that are yours? I'm still a huge fan of your CB, such a throw back to the "good ol' days" of superbikes. I was reminded of it last night because I watched part of the Daytona 200 on Speed. I thought it was pretty cool how the changed a lot of things. The rolling start, racing under the lights, the old track layout, displacement/configuration specs, etc..

So yeah, anyway, what other personal bikes/projects do you have going?

Ryan

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Eddie,

I know that a number of people other than myself would like to know this. We all know about your DRZ, I know of your CB project bike (which is NICE!). What other project bikes do you have going that are yours? I'm still a huge fan of your CB, such a throw back to the "good ol' days" of superbikes. I was reminded of it last night because I watched part of the Daytona 200 on Speed. I thought it was pretty cool how the changed a lot of things. The rolling start, racing under the lights, the old track layout, displacement/configuration specs, etc..

So yeah, anyway, what other personal bikes/projects do you have going?

Ryan

We want to see the ruckus.........?

We want to see the ruckus.........:banghead:

We want to see the ruckus.........:banghead:

We want to see the ruckus.........:foul:

We want to see the ruckus.........?

We want to see the ruckus.........:busted:

:crazy:? ?

Erling

lol,its non stop. i actually sold the cb awhile back. im looking for a decent gs1000e or a ealry 1000 katana to do the same thing to.

motorcycles have comsumed my life literally 24/7 for last 20 years so i have made the appropriate steps to alter that.

my personal focus has been rockcrawler over the last year pretty heavily.its a totally different scene than the motorcycle stuff.no one knows who i am or what i do.so it allows me to seperate my self occasionally.

we do have a trick ruckus (will easily out run traffic).

i will try to post up some pics later.

A GS1000E? Is that the 1980 1/2 or 81 1/2? That was the first year of the 16 valve motor? I owned one of those if that is the one you are talking about.

Looking forward to seeing your next project. Sorry to hear you sold the CB, that thing was really nice!

A GS1000E? Is that the 1980 1/2 or 81 1/2? That was the first year of the 16 valve motor? I owned one of those if that is the one you are talking about.

Looking forward to seeing your next project. Sorry to hear you sold the CB, that thing was really nice!

a 2 valve is what im after.

ideally a "S" would be cool but are pretty rare-

1979_gs1000s_l.jpg

but i will just make a replica from a "E"

1978_gs1000e_l.jpg

I imagine it's nice to be anonymous once in a while!

dont get me wrong im,im proud of what i have acheived.

but yes its nice occasionally.

there have been a few instances where i have been recognized on the trail and it creates alot of "***" looks from my crawler buddys.

dont get me wrong im,im proud of what i have acheived.

but yes its nice occasionally.

there have been a few instances where i have been recognized on the trail and it creates alot of "***" looks from my crawler buddys.

I could understand that.

You going to do a Wes Cooley rep?

my personal focus has been rockcrawler over the last year pretty heavily.its a totally different scene than the motorcycle stuff.no one knows who i am or what i do.so it allows me to seperate my self occasionally.

I used to do the rock crawling thing myself!:banghead: :banghead:

Arizona is great for crawling. here is a picture of my old rig on the way from a place called the coke ovens out here in AZ

Image035.jpg

? can't wait to see your rig!

yes,with modern wheels and suspension.

did you see my cb900f i did?

superf025.jpg

That 900 is SICK!!!? I love the 80s musle/naked bikes...Im fond of the Nighawk S from 84-86. I have a 71 Yamaha XS (xs 650) and Id love to put a late model suspension and brakes on it..Or, even a street tracker style.

Kelly