KX 125 96 Plastics/seat

Hello, I ride a 1996 KX125 and I'm looking to get a new set of plastics and seat. Nothing wrong with my old set, I am just looking for new colors.

Currently the bike has purple/green/white (the seat is purple). I am looking for green/black/white with a different color seat, I have no idea why my bike has the colors it does, I personally don't care for it too much. I would like something similar to one of these images: img1, img2

Approximately how much would all this cost? I need a new full set of plastics, and a new seat (Or can I just change the stuff that wraps it?).

Thank you for your time. ?

dude i love the factory plastic and graphics on the 96 models!!! everyone dogs that purple but hey that was sweet back in the day!! and those checker graphics were the bomb!!! i kinda wish i could find the purple tank and shrouds/graphics for my 500... im weird i guess..96 was one of the best years for dirt bikes...i know you can get an all black gripper seat cover for 50 bucs for it.. and the shrouds you can get anywhere...call dennis kirk all your plasic is the same from 94-98 ..front number plate changed in 96 ..94-95 still had the square 80s looking one ...lucky for you .lol