Sign in to follow this  

Belfair tomorrow? (Friday 3/13)

Anyone riding Belfair tomorrow. I have plans to ride with a friend but have a feeling he might bail on me. Want to take advantage of the good day before the crappy weekend.

Ugh... I wish!

Call Sonny he may meet you down there...

Later,

Wish I could make it. Trailmeister Joe will be there in his land yacht and his new 300. Good guy to ride with and he can change flats really fast.:)

Whoops! He will be at the rally

This ride is after the rally, right?

I think that is a great idea.

Next rally (2011) we should reserve one of the campgrounds and have a big old barbecue. Do it up right.

Wish I could make it. Trailmeister Joe will be there in his land yacht and his new 300. Good guy to ride with and he can change flats really fast.:)

Crap, I forgot all about that. It's on my calendar also. :banghead:

- I have ridden with Joe before. :banghead:

The speakers will rap it up about 1PM. Head North, thru Shelton, to Belfair and you can be on the trail by 3!!! :) Of course, if you don't care to protect your riding areas, you could skip the rally and get there sooner. :banghead:

The speakers will rap it up about 1PM. Head North, thru Shelton, to Belfair and you can be on the trail by 3!!! :)...

That sounds like a good idea, anybody else doing it? I'm coming from Mukilteo, so it's a haul for me. Might as well get a couple hours in on a recent bike overhaul.

With the time change it was light till 7pm tonight at my place which is close to belfair. If it's overcast plan on 6.

That sounds like a good idea, anybody else doing it? I'm coming from Mukilteo, so it's a haul for me. Might as well get a couple hours in on a recent bike overhaul.

I am gonna be in bothell we should carpool. Otherwise I wait till sunday.

Wish I could make it. Trailmeister Joe will be there in his land yacht and his new 300. Good guy to ride with and he can change flats really fast.

Ride? On a day devoted to public protest instead?

Crap, I forgot all about that. It's on my calendar also. :banghead:

- I have ridden with Joe before. :)

I'll have you ALL know that YES...i was camping and riding belfair for a few days, but thanks to GINO, was given a ride from there to the rally on friday! Way to go Gino:thumbsup: . i was able to get in 15 miles just before dark too.:banghead:

Joe