Sign in to follow this  

2010 Rmz250 Efi?

Ehh I don't really like it that much, not going to lie

losing the blue trim?? :) i dont like it.. but its probably replaceable :banghead: id get it just for the efi though..

i dont like the blue on them now, but that one looks wierd which is suprising because i like most of the zooks with just yellow and black.

Picture 9 zoomed in looks like it has a carb on it not EFI. What do you guys think?

Thank god suzuki isn't painting their engine covers like all the other silly bike manufactures. And that isn't a carb bowl on there, its the throttle body for the Efi

Suzuki will have the EFI down.:)

Thank god suzuki isn't painting their engine covers like all the other silly bike manufactures.

honda didnt in 09, so suzuki is behind the game:busted: . i think if theyre gonna use black sideplates, they better plan on using a black headplate.

honda didnt in 09, so suzuki is behind the game:busted:

The black/mag engine covers look terrible within one ride. props to honda for not jumpin on the bandwagon and painting their covers black in 09.

The front plate will definitely match the side panels. It is after all just a prototype bike.

Honda actually did paint the covers in 09, they are just painted silver. And like motofreak said, that would be the throttle body not a carb.

My throttle body does not look like that on my 09 KX450F

My throttle body does not look like that on my 09 KX450F

thats because the intake tract on the 450s is higher up than 250fs which is why you can get your hand under the carb on the 450s...try that with a 250f...the intake tract is still in the same place but the efi throttle body is half the size of a carb...

where did they get that rider? I dont know about the whole efi thing yet. I still love my trust 250x that i KNOW will start everytime i want to ride. I think that by next year at least all of the 450s will be figured out hopefully.