Sign in to follow this  

Here's an Economical alternative to Numberplate #'s /graphics

I didn't want to replace the graphics on a new bike, nor did I want to spend $60+ on number graphics alone. I opted for just Numbers that are outlined. For $22.50 shipped, I got more than expected and was very satisfied. I received 2 for the sideplates, 1 for the front number plate, and 2 helmet graphics with my last name.

NO, this is not my auction, nor do I know the seller personally. I just bought from them on a whim.

http://stores.ebay.com/StickyZilla_Plate-Numbers-Custom_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ668476010QQftidZ2QQtZkm

ogm_3_09.jpg

• Like 1

Thats cool man they look good, I could actually make these and sell them.....Have a vinyl plotter that I bought a few years ago. Maybe I should start a little site up.

Could probably beat that price.

You should do it. One can always use a little extra spending money, especially when you own a pit bike!

If not on a website, you could give this guy some competition on eBay. I think he is the only one that offers "outlined" numbers and text. At least he is the only one that I have found. Everybody else just offer single colors.

Is that 2 layers of vinyl or is it one printed sticker? IF its printed he isnt making much money off it. I work and a print/sign/shirt shop and we would charge about 25 bucks for something like that. But then again we laminate it and everything.

It's 2 layers of vinyl. You would loose money if it were printed and laminated. From what I could tell, the first layer is a number background (all one piece), the second layer is the numbers.

Ya so its just die cut with the rear numbers solid and larger than the front.

What Size #s Did You Order From Them 6"

All 3 sides are 4" tall & 6" long.