Sign in to follow this  

intake tract

I have been working on a new intake system based on the 09 intake boot and using a clamp on filter i have made the carburetors with a new type velocity stack that acepts the 09 boot .The new system picked up 11 cfm @ 28"h2o over the stock 09 450 system with the TB in place so i tryed the moded carb and it actualy flowed 3 cfm more than the 50 mm throttle body quite a suprize .I have played in the past with butterfly carbs and a slide carb all ways out flows the butterfly it would be interesting to take somthing like an lectron 50 mm carb and use it for a TB .

could you fit hsr mikuni 42 or 45 or 48 mm. carb they make tons of power for hd.

could you fit hsr mikuni 42 or 45 or 48 mm. carb they make tons of power for hd.

45 hsrs were usedon the hondas and yamahas for dirt track .

are you going to make a conversion kit i run an hsr 42 on a 1340 cc. harly evo engine it makes a lot more power than the stock 39mm.what all would you have to do besides intake?

Wheres the 09 head/cam/piston combos? I know I know, they are in the works. Kick that CNC machinist in the butt! haha Im getting all excited over here! I need 60rwhp! :)

Wheres the 09 head/cam/piston combos? I know I know, they are in the works. Kick that CNC machinist in the butt! haha Im getting all excited over here! I need 60rwhp! :)

The heads have been done i only have 1 in turn around and just ordered another .if you want your head cnc ported send it tom me or order a new head and send it off .im still waiting on the cams acording to George mack there already making over 60 with just the head and pipe .

will do, I just called my honda dealer and got a head on order! I will ship it to ya as soon as I get it.

I still owe ya for those stainless valves for that 06 too! Give me a call!