Sign in to follow this  

AZ riders: rafting this weekend

Well fellas, it's white water time in the Upper Salt Canyon and I just came back from a four day trip! From now until the end of the water run off i will be rafting the day stretch on the weekends. Water levels as they are right now I can take six peeps in my raft as a paddle crew. White water rafting is just like dirt biking except you don't have brakes, it's cold and wet when you crash, and you are at my mercy as driver. I have been a pro guide on this stretch of the river for over seven years and now I do it for the fun with my buddies. This same trip would cost you 120 to go commercial and with me all you need is to pay your day use fee: $20.00. Roll Call: any interest? This weekend, the water is good and I don't have crews scheduled for either day. I do have 'little buddy' and his friend interested for one day, at this time.

Sounds like fun! Count me in!

PM me your email and I'll send you some details

check out 'bob's upper salt rafting' on google calendar. it's a public calendar for viewing scheduled trips. march is getting booked. we could do a TT trip in mid April. anyone interested email or pm me and i'll send the beta i have on the trip.

check out 'bob's upper salt rafting' on google calendar. it's a public calendar for viewing scheduled trips. march is getting booked. we could do a TT trip in mid April. anyone interested email or pm me and i'll send the beta i have on the trip.

im definatly up for this besides this weekend, count me in for anything in the future

P3140002.jpg

Here's a pic from this weekend. Water was running on the low side for big hits, but still a blast! Nice to meet 'Injury', had a great time. Hopefully, bigger water on the way!:) Dog rode good (oops, shouldn't have worded it like that with you guys!), now that I have tested it out on Marshall's dog, I plan on taking mine!