XR80 mods...

I'm starting to get tired of my XR80's speed...It has a UNI filter, mesh removed from housing, holes drilled in airbox with snorkle removed, and a 100 main jet. It runs really good but i'm looking for a bit more.

I need yall's advice on what to buy next...I'm thinking about either a pipe or a sprocket. Maybe something else? Not a cam or BBK

The sprocket is in Houston, TX right now...It arrived at around 7:00. Hopefully it gets here today. It says the scheduled delivery is tomorrow. Maybe it'll come early! That would be great! Man i hope this makes my gears longer.......

I just got done riding it with the 15T installed! It's a lot better than stock, but the gears are still a little too quick for my taste. I'm happy i got it though! I can't top it out now cuz if i want to, i have to do it on the street. But there is a place me and my friend go to at night and race up and down it. I did 1 run through it and instead of being in the middle of 5th gear at the end, I was just shifting into 5th.

I'll have to top it out later because i can't ride now...The cop just drove down my freaking street.