Sign in to follow this  

klx125l/kx85 front brake cylinder

do anyone know a faster way to get brake fluid thought the brake line.i swap my klx125 front brake with the kx85 front brake and i just can't get them to work. the cylinder pump out fluid but it not pumping a lot of fluid out and by me doing it the old fashion way i use the front brake lever and pump it with that. then after many pump ill let the air out of the brake by scewing the little air reless scew. or is there a probably with the brake. i check them and i found no probably with them.

thanks

otey

Alot of times you need to bleed the master cylinder before you can bleed the line. To do this fill the master cylinder, put your thumb over the hole where you would screw in the brake line then pump the lever. You will probably see bubbles come out of the top of the fluid. Once the big bubbles come out, You should feel the fluid pushing your finger off of the hole. Once this is done, I dont think you will have any problems bleeding the brakes like normal. (and remember, dont crack the bleeder at the caliper unless you are holding in the lever.) pump a few times, hold in the lever, then crack the bleeder. Close the bleeder while still holding the lever in and pump some more. Keep doing it. I think thats what your post says your doing....but just trying to make sure.

Tom

ok thinks ill try that and hope it work