Sign in to follow this  

Drz-sm ------let Me Know--------

Whats up guys, hey im new to this thread i was was just reading up on people's stuff, im lookin in to getting a drz sm for my self. I so i was just wondering if you guys can shoot me some info and mostly a some pics i would love to see your guy's bikes. Thanks for you time guys:thumbsup:

S or SM? what color? what are you going to use the bike for? Most of us would not recommend looking at other bikes.

If you buy it, the mods will come........you've been warned :)

OH yeah deffenently! Thats what i plan on doing.

I am also new to this post and I just bought a 2009 DRZ400sm last week. Awsome, I love it. I have had two D350's and am intimately familiar with them. I just sold my DR last week and bought the DRZ the next day. I have already ditched the tail light and blinkers for the LED's and removed the rear pegs. Easyrider is absolutely right, if you buy it, the mods will definitely come. But hey, that's half the fun. The FCR carb and yosh pipe are next. I put the pumper carb on my DR350se and an FMF Q2 pipe and it was a very different bike after that, so I have a very good idea of what the SM will be like with the FCR and the Yosh exhaust system. I am a huge fan of the DR's and DRZ's. They are awsome bikes. Good choice, you can't go wrong. However, if you plan on doing a lot of freeway driving in Cali, the DRZ may not be the best choice. I live in San Diego, CA and the top end is a little lacking for excessive non-rush hour freeway riding, but during rush hour the SM is the only way to fly.

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR ALL OF THE FEED BACK I APPRECIATE IT. i CANT WAIT!!! YOU'LL PROBABLY SEE ME HERE MORE OFTEN.:)