Sign in to follow this  

Need your input

After waiting over a month and getting my money back for radiator hoses I bought from ebay they showed up today and I have already ordered white ones from motohose.com. I bought a green set and a blue set of hoses for a 09 KX450F from ASI-performance. Should I put them on ebay myself or should I try to sell them at the track?

Krony,

I am glad to hear ya finally got them, too late I suppose.

They will be gobbled up at the track or ebay. You can do it yourself on ebay. Seems sili hoses are in demand, just not at the high prices some charge. You will have no problem unloading them. They are very good quality, mine are doing fine.

At least you'll make a profit either way, so no worries.

After waiting over a month and getting my money back for radiator hoses I bought from ebay they showed up today and I have already ordered white ones from motohose.com. I bought a green set and a blue set of hoses for a 09 KX450F from ASI-performance. Should I put them on ebay myself or should I try to sell them at the track?

You got a refund, but received them anyway? You now are considering keeping or selling them, but not returning them?

You got a refund, but received them anyway? You now are considering keeping or selling them, but not returning them?

seriously, stealing is'nt cool, and it does'nt seem like it was your sellers fault, looks like it got lost during shipping. do the right thing and return them or pay for them:foul:

seriously, stealing is'nt cool, and it does'nt seem like it was your sellers fault, looks like it got lost during shipping. do the right thing and return them or pay for them:foul:

Get a life!! I never said I didn't pay for them. I emailed him and told him to charge my paypal account being that I got them. The only reason I did accept them was because I know it was USPS fault.

Just so everyone knows I did pay him and changed my feedback. I chatted with him for a while and all is good. Now I got 3 sets of hoses(Green,Blue and White)

Oh, I must of read over the refund part.

Well, thats cool, ya paid em. So sell em out. They will go.

Get a life!! I never said I didn't pay for them. I emailed him and told him to charge my paypal account being that I got them. The only reason I did accept them was because I know it was USPS fault.

Get a life?? how about state you actually paid for them in your 1st post so you don't get flamed next time:bonk:

and I'd try to sell them locally...if you cant get rid of them, list them here on thumpertalk then goto ebay:thumbsup:

I would start at the track to save hassle, if no joy i would then try Ebay.