Sign in to follow this  

new bike (for me)

Picked up this 2004 RM 250 yesterday for 1200 bucks!!! new wiseco top end, excel wheels, fmf fatty/powercore 2, waved rotors, v-force reeds, REP suspension, pro tapers, tag triple clamp, works connection radiator braces, It's dirty but I put all new fluids and gas in her and she is wicked fast. Can't wait for spring/summer, until than I will be cleaning her up and getting her ready. 1200 well spent!

newpig.jpeg

I'm from the northwest corner, you might see me in Rocky Hill, I've never been but have heard good things. I usually ride at my friends private track, we have a 9 ft free style ramp there too.

there's a video of some of his stuff, I am not in this video due to my rmz250 being blown up over the summer.

wow that's the only other bike I've ever seen with that style of motoworld graphics. They're rather rare. Congrats on the bike! That's a good deal.

This was my Rm125. (excuse the kill switch, I was switching bars)

chain5.jpg

chain8.jpg

chain7.jpg

chain6.jpg

I think I still have the rear fender graphics, fork graphics, and a few other things I never put on.

rmsprocket.jpg

Looks good. Spend some time giving it a good once over and you'll be set for spring time riding. Nice buy.

Beautiful bike...I switch from 250F's to a 250 smoker too. I love the look of the newer RM's, maybe my favorite bike. And the Motoworld graphics seal the deal!

oh yea, I almost settled for a 97 kx 250, than this kinda fell in my lap, it was on craigslist for 3 min before i sent my deposit via paypal!! I've ALWAYS had suzuki's and was not happy that I couldn't find one in my price range. I'm still shocked that I found such a good deal. I'm gonna clean this up and I plan on keeping this for a good while. I'm sure I'll get my money back when i sell it!!

Wow, what a deal!

Take some Mothers Aluminum Polish to that pipe, clean it up a little, and it will be practically new.

Smokers for life :):banghead:

so pretty much you should just clean those graphics up and keep them, especially that number.....best race number ever........Martin Racing 204 haha

wow that's the only other bike I've ever seen with that style of motoworld graphics. They're rather rare. Congrats on the bike! That's a good deal.

first off those are decal work custom graphics so thats why you've never seen them and you wanna talk to me about rather rare motoworldracing suzuki things. So imagine this.....Motoworldracing.com graphics and then imagine Andrew Short............do you know were im going with this cuz most of you wont. Andrew Short raced for that team back in the day oh his sweet RM125 and guess what, i have both of his rear number plates, BRAND NEW never mounted sitting up in my room. what makes it even better, they are both signed "Andrew Short 32" yupppppp shorty was #32 back in the day! i got them from his mechanic and had shorty sign them. on another note i also have his pants, brand new hanging in my room. those came as an added bonus cuz when i had shorty sign the plate he only signed one so i brought back the other plate to steel city last year and had dim sign it and then he was like wait hold up, went into the trailer and came out with his pants and was like "i was going to wear these today but after seeing this i think you would rather have them. ill go with whatever gear i can dig up in that trailer." i was thinking ughhhhhh okay, thanks andrew but i never asked for them......

oh and you probably either dont believe me or are interested in seeing them so here you are:

Before i got the second one signed

AndrewShort.jpg

AndrewShort3.jpg

if you want i can get a picture of both of them signed and the pants cuz i thought i had a picture of them on the computer but guess not......:)

let me clarify that statement about decal works graphics. the shroud look to be the One Industries graphics with the decal works sticker over the One logo but the number plate is decal works and the airbox and upper numberplate logo area is the One stuff