Sign in to follow this  

Spring Finally Here!

The trees can't be wrong! Everything is in bloom! :banghead:

I can't wait! Time to do some quality riding! Wonderful!

GT, FH, EF, MB, Downieville, Chalk Bluff, Secret Town, Chico, Paradise, Moonrocks, Pine Nuts, Johnson Lane, Strawberry, Tahoe, Horse Canyon, Cow Mt. Middle Creek, Stonyford, Bear Creek, SSS and a whole lot of places I can't name or the INTERNET police will come down hard. (No...... I ain't going to Wilson Canyon or Yerington) To make this year complete I gotta ride just once with YZ. We don't even have to ride, just stage. Just stage. Stage. Don't make me go to Downieville alone. Rattlesnake has got my name on it!

His posts blow me away. He tears you guys up and you actually believe him.

One thing is for sure. I'm gonna crash ALOT! I'm gonna lose a few parts off my bike. I'm gonna fix alot of other folks bikes on the trail and I'm gonna take alot of grief on this board.

But the biggest issue everyone has got to get used to............. I'm not going to slow down, I am a better rider than you wannabes, and I'm gonna kick alot of @ss!!!!! :banghead::foul:

It's rooster time! :)

bah humbug, husaberg for sale, greenies suck.

**** now that's some funny shit.... ROFLMFAO

No offense since I don't know ya yet superslyko

The trees can't be wrong! Everything is in bloom! :busted:

I can't wait! Time to do some quality riding! Wonderful!

GT, FH, EF, MB, Downieville, Chalk Bluff, Secret Town, Chico, Paradise, Moonrocks, Pine Nuts, Johnson Lane, Strawberry, Tahoe, Horse Canyon, Cow Mt. Middle Creek, Stonyford, Bear Creek, SSS and a whole lot of places I can't name or the INTERNET police will come down hard. (No...... I ain't going to Wilson Canyon or Yerington) To make this year complete I gotta ride just once with YZ. We don't even have to ride, just stage. Just stage. Stage. Don't make me go to Downieville alone. Rattlesnake has got my name on it!

His posts blow me away. He tears you guys up and you actually believe him.

One thing is for sure. I'm gonna crash ALOT! I'm gonna lose a few parts off my bike. I'm gonna fix alot of other folks bikes on the trail and I'm gonna take alot of grief on this board.

But the biggest issue everyone has got to get used to............. I'm not going to slow down, I am a better rider than you wannabes, and I'm gonna kick alot of @ss!!!!! :banghead::crazy:

It's rooster time! :)

So does this mean you got a larger gas tank??!!!! so I don't need to tow you back to the truck when you run out of gas.:banghead::foul::p