travis pastrana racing st.louis?

Not sure, wouldnt suprise me. but u can go on any site that prints backgrounds an get the number...

the ama doesnt think so.....

normally you have to score a few points to keep your number.......

not sure anyone would ask to take his number if he didn't score any points, which i dont think he has in about 5 or more years.

I'm mean keep his AMA pro number so it won't go up for grabs by the next incoming rookie. I knnow that even though RC retired I think the AMA agreed to hold his number for a few years but I don't think the same goes for TP. RC was the exception.

I just saw on Nitro Circus he broke his wrist.Dont know when that was taped thou.If it was no long ago i would say no racey...

a lot of the nitro circus stuff are old clips.

for the number you have to score points I will try to find the ruling, but that is why McGrath use to come back and run a race every once in a while and when he stopped RV grabbed his number.

I'm mean keep his AMA pro number so it won't go up for grabs by the next incoming rookie. I knnow that even though RC retired I think the AMA agreed to hold his number for a few years but I don't think the same goes for TP. RC was the exception.

I don't think RC got any exception, he will probably run an outdoor race or give his number up soon. I would imagine out of respect nobody is going to take his number right away.

I just hope that Travis doesnt do the typical qualify for the main and then not show up at the gate for whatever reason. Not only does it suck for the fans, but it also screws some poor privateer that could have raced the main.

I just hope that Travis doesnt do the typical qualify for the main and then not show up at the gate for whatever reason. Not only does it suck for the fans, but it also screws some poor privateer that could have raced the main.

When is that typical? Typical for TP or a one-time rider?

I'd love to see him race.

• Like 1

the 1 point a year rule is for riders with a top 100 number. RC did get help with this they have gave about 3 years or something with no points before he can lose his number. after the 3 years he has to get 1 point if he wants to keep his number. Travis won a championship years back so 199 is his if he gets one point a year but even if he doesnt all he has to do is renew his number he wont lose it. Same thing with someone like mike alessi, all he has to do is renew his license and keeps his number they wont give it up to someone else. I can get the same number every year (612) just by renewing it.