Sign in to follow this  

First 4 Crusty Demons videos for a great price

For anyone who's interested, I ordered (and just received) the first 4 Crusty Demons vids from actionsportsvideo.com. The first four for only like 20 bucks. I dunno if there are any Crusty fans out there or anyone who owns these on VHS and is looking to update to DVD, check them out. They've got good deals on a lot of stuff and a 10% off promotion going right now. Great prices, service and shipping was fast and prompt. This will definitely not be my last order from them.

No problems man! :thumbsup: Check them out routinely they always seem to have great deals.

they sell the first four in a box set at best buy for like 15 bucks also

they sell the first four in a box set at best buy for like 15 bucks also

not sure on the accuracy of that... i may be wrong though but the only one i could find was crusty one and two for 12.99$

Thanks for the headsup.

The first few Crusty videos are awesome. I can't begin to count how many times me and my buddies watched Crusty 2. I even bought the soundtrack on CD. :thumbsup:

This song has always got me pumped to ride...

love the song witdogg. i personally like super charger heaven by white zombie (also called devil man by rob zombie) from the frist video:

and ragdoll by soak from the first as well:

and i agree, i grew up with nitro circus and although it is probably my favourite series overall, those first 3-4 crusty vids are awesome. those guys had some serious balls.

That was always one of my favorite song from those videos. Is the soundtrack the only album this is on?

love the song witdogg. i personally like super charger heaven by white zombie (also called devil man by rob zombie) from the frist video:

and ragdoll by soak from the first as well:

and i agree, i grew up with nitro circus and although it is probably my favourite series overall, those first 3-4 crusty vids are awesome. those guys had some serious balls.

Both of those are great songs. :thumbsup:

That was always one of my favorite song from those videos. Is the soundtrack the only album this is on?

I'm not sure, the name of the song is Ride Hard, Die Free by Gadnium.

Anyone know of a place to buy/download this song or the Crusty 2 soundtrack. I've been searching online and have had no luck.

Crusty is by far my favorite ridin vids. i have the first 12. they all kick ass. My fav is prolly 2 where bubba rolls that buggy like 52 times and gets out, rolls it back over, and takes off:lol:

Crusty is by far my favorite ridin vids. i have the first 12. they all kick ass. My fav is prolly 2 where bubba rolls that buggy like 52 times and gets out, rolls it back over, and takes off:lol:

:thumbsup: