Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Josh Hill - Heat Race

Just watched Daytona again and I never saw Josh Hill's sweet goon one footer over the finsih line.....

Definetly the best riding I've seen from him all year...

It's almost a shame that Reed was that close to him on the last lap. I think if he had more of a lead, he would have gooned quite a bit on the last lap. It was an impressive performance by him though. He is battling injuries as he said on the podium, so props to him for riding hurt and doing well at it.

Yeah, definitely excited for Hill! He's from my area so I always want to see him do well. He is an amazing goon rider too! Dunno of CR wasn't pushing the last two laps, or just didn't have anything for Hill, but it seemed like once Hill knew he was there, CR couldn't gain any more.

Hill earned that heat win....Reed was pushing hard and looked a lttle sketchy at times by trying to be so aggressive but it was only a heat race.

I think it was Emig who made an error about mid way through the race when he Reed passed Jlaw for second... he said something like "Reed passes JLAW for first place"..... uh....Josh Hill was still leading there big guy.

They give Hilly some good props though.