Does anyone still need me?

Is my advice/info/opinion still intrest anyone?

I guess what I'm saying is back when I was around 1440 posts I claimed once I hit 1500 I was done and would move elsewhere

I'm still posting on mxnation.net/forum

err will be I guess

What I guess is. Do people still want me around here??

Low self esteem? lol...just kiddin...

I enjoy reading posts by you, TWS, D-K, and the other knowlegable members in the KXF forum because it is generally correct, interesting and useful info...

Bottom line is...The more opnions, the better, the more respected opnions, EVEN BETTER!

Don't feel forced to hang around if you don't want to...

Tim thanks. I think

Me, I guess since I work in a senority based union company

I don't take well to people who have a significate less amount of posts then me

but what does it truly matter considering I did ask everyone not just the people who are equal to or have more posts then me hahaha

Just kidding.

I don't flame. I just don't except BS and I call just call it out.

I will step up to the plate for anyone who states thier opinion and get flamed for it so long as it wasn't intentional posted to cause an issue.

Other then that. like I said. I don't give anyone slack but I generaly am willing to help anyone

WHAT THE F>>>>> I'm rambling

hey man, i was just joking

no hard feelings remember?

i read ur pm from 10-28-07 like a week ago

yeah, that tells you how long it has been since i have been here

either way, you should check out some of the other posts and see if ya cant lend a hand

u always do ?

Boy, this is a good one.

I think over the year, you have helped a lot of peaple, good job.

If all you were after was a number then SEE YA.

The # of post mean nothing to to me, How many post were good ones and how many were just repeting your self on the same thread?

Some one could log on today and make three B.S. post aday for two years and have a high post count, but that doesn't mean they wrote any thing fit to read.

If you fell like you can't or don't want to help some one else then So be it.

Do what your heart tells ya.

I think we'll be seeing you around some more.

Good luck with what ever you decide.

Ben Thomas

P.S. At my age I have learnt

There is the time before you and the time after you.

What is important is what you did when it was your time.

I think you have great information and knowledge, but the way in which you deliver it is off putting and offensive to some people.

As John Maxwell says "People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care"

My 2 cents, I have learned this time and time again from various leadership positions in my professional life. For me personally, I would love to have you stick around ?

Boy, this is a good one.

I think over the year, you have helped a lot of peaple, good job.

If all you were after was a number then SEE YA.

The # of post mean nothing to to me, How many post were good ones and how many were just repeting your self on the same thread?

Some one could log on today and make three B.S. post aday for two years and have a high post count, but that doesn't mean they wrote any thing fit to read.

If you fell like you can't or don't want to help some one else then So be it.

Do what your heart tells ya.

I think we'll be seeing you around some more.

Good luck with what ever you decide.

Ben Thomas

P.S. At my age I have learnt

There is the time before you and the time after you.

What is important is what you did when it was your time.

the more people that work on a problem

the better the odds of finding a solution.

I agree with the Multiple a day bs posting.. about 10% of my posts are bs the rest I would have considered legit.

I think you have great information and knowledge, but the way in which you deliver it is off putting and offensive to some people.

As John Maxwell says "People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care"

My 2 cents, I have learned this time and time again from various leadership positions in my professional life. For me personally, I would love to have you stick around ?

Humm that makes alot of sense.

How ever. I have a social problem. My parents wacked my head. mainly my mother. I know so much and generaly I can't keep my mouth shut. especily when I do something knew and suposedly have to be tought [even though I know most if not all of it] I learn at a very quick rate & I have a real bad tendency to just open my mouth.

I've got the wrap of being a knowit all. Thats not the case though. I just talk about what I know. which has gotten me in trouble or pissed at when I joined the fire dept. Especialy when it comes to filling air tanks and the air compressors. I'm a certified airsmith but these dicks at the FD seem to think I don't know anything. O well TMI I guess.

Now, with my method of delievery. That goes back to my insocialibilty. I don't give anyone slack. and I definatly don't allow some idiot to attack someone over opinions. i.e. how I allmost got banned when dwight rudder was arguing with another person.

To add. I also have a problem with teasing. I don't take it well. I went through hell as a kid. My parents ****ed me up so I was realy unable to make friends till I was around 15-16 and those friends were not from school. They were from when I started playing Tournament paintball. I realy started adapting to friends when I was around 18. How ever I still have issues with it. Especialy friends/people I'm around more then two three days aweek.

Damn. I need help!