Sign in to follow this  

Background mistake!

I just bought new graphics from Attack graphics, They fit alright except for the ride side panel is way way way wrong. I emailed them, so what does that mean... will they send me a new one??? Just curious if any of you have had this problem??? Thanks

i've always had good luck with Attack graphics. They seemed to have great customer service so just give them a call and tell them you situation and i'm sure they will take care of it for you.

sometimes the machines make mistakes....which is ok as long as the company stands behind there product

Do the attack graphics seem thinner than most backgrounds to you guys? I just put some on and its almost impossible to get the exhaust side perfect without wrinkles. It was also my first time installing backgrounds so i'm sure practice makes perfect

Do the attack graphics seem thinner than most backgrounds to you guys? I just put some on and its almost impossible to get the exhaust side perfect without wrinkles. It was also my first time installing backgrounds so i'm sure practice makes perfect

Get out a hair dryer and start working on those wrinkles. I bet with a little heat and patience, they will lay right on down...

i had the same prob as the nick guy a few posts up. But it was also my first set of graphics and they had lots of wrinkles and bubbles

I've ordered two sets from Attack and yes they are thinner but hey the price is right.

Had the same problem once and they were kind of jerks about it and said they'd never had a problem. I e-mailed them pictures of it and within the week was a new one on my doorstep.

Yep I had the exact same problem, They were kind of bitchy about about it. Told me to e-mail them a pic, unfortunatly I already had mad the needed adjustment with a razor blade and they would not replace it..That was last year, the back ground still looks decent cuts and all..