Sign in to follow this  

Cow MT Grant Meeting!!!!!!

The Bureau of Land Management’s Ukiah Field Office invites public comments on its draft grant application to the state of California’s Off Highway Motorized Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Division. The field office is requesting approximately $556,000 to be used for trail maintenance, law enforcement, planning projects and operations and maintenance of off-highway vehicle areas. Funds would be used in fiscal year 2010, which begins in October 2009. Comments must be received by Tuesday, March 31st, to be included with the grant request to the OHMVR Division. Late comments will be forwarded to the division separately.

A public meeting to discuss the OHV grants is scheduled for Thursday, March 26th at 7 pm at the Ukiah Field Office 2550 North State Street, Ukiah, CA 95482. Please contact Jonna Hildenbrand at (707) 468-4024 if you have any question or comments.

For more information on California Off-Highway Vehicle grants, click here:

http://ohv.parks.ca.gov

:)

Needs to be bumped!

I am going. If you ride Cow

you need to be on board!

I will be there. Count on it.

NBMC will be there in force, but I want everyone who can to be there. If any greens show up I hope to have them out numbered 10 to 1!

Cow has not recived any OHV funds for years now. I really belive if we can get them funded anualy we will see massive improvements on the ground.

Perhaps if the meeting goes well we can ask Gary to display the map of the proposed new trails.

NBMC will be there in force, but I want everyone who can to be there. If any greens show up I hope to have them out numbered 10 to 1!

Cow has not recived any OHV funds for years now. I really belive if we can get them funded anualy we will see massive improvements on the ground.

Perhaps if the meeting goes well we can ask Gary to display the map of the proposed new trails.

And that could be tough in Mendo. Seriously. Im spreading the word, hopefully I'll get a few others in on this.

I will be at work,:thumbsup: Hoping part of the money will be spent to recut the single track trail's and add new ones. Cow has not be cut in years, except for the main roads

Odog,

make sure you get info so those of us who dont ride Cow Mtn can still comment in favor of the grant requests. then post that info here.

Thanks