Sign in to follow this  

Video Competition/Poll

Ok, so me and my buddy are extremely competitive, always have been, always will be. So we went riding last weekend and took a bunch of video and pictures. We both talked about ideas for making a video, and it quickly turned into a competition. We decided the only way to figure out who's was better was leave it up to our fellow TT'ers. So here were the rules:

1.We could only use footage from that weekend

2.It had to be less than 4 min. long.

3.It was due tonight

So we have video 1 & 2. You guys settle the competition for us, which one do you like better?

you guys look about equally good but if i had to choose Id say the guy on the white 250f by a slim margin... I like the dump at the end of the first video lol

video 2 would be my choice, looks like your at my fav. place :)

you guys look about equally good but if i had to choose Id say the guy on the white 250f by a slim margin... I like the dump at the end of the first video lol

I know I'm slow, but it's actually a 450F, thanks for watching.

Score: 1-1

Not bad & I enjoyed certain elements of each. Given the choices, I prefer the first video.

They are removed already.

I just checked both links, they are still working.

Score: 2-1

I liked Video #1 the best.:)

The white one says 250 on the side doesn't it?

So the blue one's a 450?

Whatever they are it looks like y'all are having a blast!

I like the editing on video one better.

Chalk one up

#1 for sure. But great job on both!

I like number 2, maybe the beggininig its better......great music choice on both! Pennywise and Danzig rules!

My opinion? The beginning of both but especially # 1 was pretty ghey. The throttle twisting almost made me turn it off. It was obvious that it was "hey you get video of me walking out of the trailer and pretenting to get ready to ride. Then I'll get some of you."

After that....they were both good, # 1 either had better editing software or a better editing eye cause editing was much smoother on # 1. BUT the video I enjoyed most was # 2 it seemed shorter, even though a full minute longer, and had more interesting footage, Plus a better sound track. Additionally although it was obvious you both have some riding skills, Video 1 made it look like neither of you was capable of making a corner under control.

My vote is for # 2 and the truth is they are both good,:) Better than mine turn out, but you did ask for critique. Right? lol

Ricky

My opinion? The beginning of both but especially # 1 was pretty ghey. The throttle twisting almost made me turn it off. It was obvious that it was "hey you get video of me walking out of the trailer and pretenting to get ready to ride. Then I'll get some of you."

After that....they were both good, # 1 either had better editing software or a better editing eye cause editing was much smoother on # 1. BUT the video I enjoyed most was # 2 it seemed shorter, even though a full minute longer, and had more interesting footage, Plus a better sound track. Additionally although it was obvious you both have some riding skills, Video 1 made it look like neither of you was capable of making a corner under control.

My vote is for # 2 and the truth is they are both good,:) Better than mine turn out, but you did ask for critique. Right? lol

Ricky

Of course it looks "ghey" it absolutely was you get footage of me and I'll get footage of you. But I needed something for the piano part!! And as for the under control part....I'm not sure I've ever made a corner under control :banghead:

Score: 6-6

Thanks for watching and commenting guys. :banghead:

I liked video #2 much better. More variety of shots, it had stills combined in, better titles, better music. The only down side was the volume seemed to change in the middle. Both good, but #2 wins! :)

CR